Acclaimed by the critics and the press, Lucia Murat's thriller "Paris Square" won important awards as:
- Best Actress and Best Direction at the Rio 2017 Festival
- Honorable Mention of SIGNIS
- Prize Don Quixote of best film in the Festival of Havana 2017
- Best Ibero-American Film and Best Film Critic (Fipresci) at the International Film Festival of Uruguay 2018
- And was voted Best Film by the public at the Festival de Granada Cines del Sur 2018.
In addition to the commercial exhibitions in several countries, the film continues to receive numerous invitations from festivals around the world such as
- Lima Festival (Peru)
- Vina del Mar Festival (Chile)
- Kerala (India) in 2018.
In 2019, he returns to Santiago de Chile at Femcine.
In addition to all the festivals, the film was released commercially in Portugal, Argentina and Mexico, with excellent reviews. See La Nacion and El pais.
Fipresci Prize at Berlinale - The film Pendular, directed by Julia Murat, and supported by Taiga Filmes, won the award for best international film critic of the Panorama section at the Berlin Film Festival (Fipresci). When receiving the prize, Julia dedicated the award to the jornalist and critic José Carlos Avellar.
Taiga enters 2020 in full swing. See in production films what we are preparing for the coming years.
Lauching of Vestigios do Brasil
The series Vestígios do Brasil, Taiga's last production, which deals with 12 episodes of violations of indigenous rights will debut in May, 2019, at Cine Brasil TV. The series, part of the report Figueiredo, conducted in 1967/68, investigates what happened from denunciations and how is the situation today in various reservations throughout Brazil. The schedules of each episode can be found on the website Cine brasil TV.